• Register to gain an additional 5 !buy points when playing on our L4D2 servers.

Agenda

evilmaniac

Administrator
Staff member
This lists our road map over the next few months. This list is not sorted by priority but feel free to state anything you feel should be prioritized.
  • [Forums] Complete forum set up
  • [Forums] Activate premium
  • [WWW] Set up HTTPs
  • [WWW] Migrate web-server to alternate host
  • [L4D2] Upgrade em plugins
    • Update L4D2 points system, fixing an issue with AWP purchases
    • Update Premium plugin to reduce database de-sync issues and further decouple the plugin from the database
  • [L4D2] Set up GameMe

Last edited:

MerchantMudcrab

I'm noticing there isn't a page for rules, and (!rules) in game doesn't bring me to any rules either.
Obviously rules don't do much good until you have people able to enforce them, and I would guess it will take some time for there to be active moderators in game. It still would be nice to have a rules page, just to have a baseline for what players should expect from one another.

evilmaniac

Administrator
Staff member
I'm noticing there isn't a page for rules, and (!rules) in game doesn't bring me to any rules either.
Obviously rules don't do much good until you have people able to enforce them, and I would guess it will take some time for there to be active moderators in game. It still would be nice to have a rules page, just to have a baseline for what players should expect from one another.
We'll have a nice set of rules soon. I aim to have something more simplified than before.